Requirements for visiting Hastings Manor, Belleville and Hastings Centennial Manor, Bancroft, during COVID-19:
In order for any person(s) to visit with a Resident at Hastings Manor or Hastings Centennial Manor, the below training must be completed. You will be required to attest to having completed this training. The training should be reviewed on a monthly basis to ensure that you are up-to-date. There is one document to read, and three short videos.
Please read: Putting on P.P.E.
Hastings County operates two long-term care homes:
- Hastings Manor in Belleville has 253 beds
- Centennial Manor in Bancroft has 110 beds
Both homes offer private, semi-private, basic and respite rooms.
Our Vision Statement is: Leading the way through continuous improvement in resident-centered care.
Our Mission Statement is: Our long term care team works together to optimize quality of life in a diverse environment of compassion, safety, and comfort.
Our Values are: Supportive Environment – Honesty and Integrity – Accountability – Respect – Empathy
- Manor Times
- Second Floor Activity Calendar
- Third Floor Activity Calendar
- Fourth Floor Activity Calendar
- Fifth Floor Activity Calendar
- Family Council Minutes
- Family Council Questions and Answers
- Hastings Manor Virtual Tour
Recreation and Volunteer Services Department
All residents have the opportunity to participate in the following programs:
- Restorative Care: Montessori programs, daily exercises, sensory stimulation, and physiotherapy
- Spiritual Care: pastoral visits, bible study, hymn sing, church services, and memorial services
- Social Activities: teas, musical entertainment, games, one-to-one visits, community outings and sports programs
- Fitness Centre: hydration program, exercise equipment, heat therapy, paraffin wax treatment, fine motor skill therapy, group exercises
The secured units have been designed to address the special needs of our residents. We strive to maintain home-like environments that are reflective of our resident population. Both homes have secured gardens for residents’ enjoyment. Our goal is to provide a safe and secure environment, quality care, and support to residents. Trained team members provide resident care in a multidisciplinary team approach. There are also activation programs designed for these units.
Palliative Care Units
Special rooms accommodate family members who want to provide 24-hour support to their loved ones at the end of life. Team members provide quality palliative care to residents and their support networks.
Registered Dietitians assess resident needs and plan a variety of meals and snacks with a four week rotating seasonal menu. Guest dining is offered in private dining areas. Our specialized diets include: puree, minced, diabetic, anti-reflux, dysphasia, etc.
Professional nursing care is provided 24 hours a day and supervised by a medical director and attending physician. Our holistic approach involves the resident and family whenever possible. Medical services are complemented by a full range of support services including dentistry, podiatry and pharmacy services.
Environmental Services and Facilities Maintenance
Our buildings are sanitary, safe and comfortable. Housekeeping, laundry and facilities maintenance are provided by team members who respect our residents’ right to privacy, who are committed to providing a clean and safe home-like environment.
The Volunteer Programs are recognized for their special contribution to the quality of resident’s life. The program is designed to respond to resident’s identified strengths, needs, and wishes. Residents, team members, family members, students, service clubs, and other community groups are encouraged to participate as volunteers.
To volunteer at one of the homes please fill in an application and forward it to the Recreation and Volunteer Services Supervisor.
Would you like to make a donation to our home?
Your gift will help us enhance the lives of our residents.
- Give in honour of a family member. Give in memory of a loved one.
- We can accept cash and cheques made payable to the home.
- All donations go towards the purchase of supplies and equipment to improve resident services and special activities for our residents.
- A thank you letter and receipt will be sent to you.
- For more information contact:
- Hastings Manor – Anne at ext. 2265
- Centennial Manor – Cindy at ext. 6600
To apply for accommodation please contact the South East Local Health Integration Network at:
613-966-3530 or 1-800-668-0901 for Hastings Manor
613-332-2444 or 1-800-717-2344 for Centennial Manor
For a tour of one of the homes please contact the Recreation and Volunteer Services Supervisor shown below.
Long term care rates
|Hastings Manor||Centennial Manor|
|Address||PO Box 458|
476 Dundas St West
Belleville K8N 5B2
|PO Box 758|
1 Manor Lane
Bancroft K0L 1C0
|Telephone||(613) 968-6467||(613) 332-2070|
|Fax||(613) 771-2409||(613) 332-2837|
|Administrator||ext. 2223||ext. 6605|
|Reception||ext. 2221||ext. 6600|
|Director of Nursing||ext. 2227||ext. 6609|
|Environmental Services Supervisor||ext. 2235||ext. 6652|
|Food Services Supervisor||ext. 2231||ext. 6653|
|Recreation and Volunteer Services Supervisor||ext. 2244 – firstname.lastname@example.org||ext. 6608 – email@example.com|