Job Opening Information
days, afternoons, evenings
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in the retail or related service industry.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a supervisory/management role.
- High School diploma and or post-secondary education in Business Accounting courses or equivalent will be considered an asset.
- Proven ability to lead a team of 10+ team members.
- Prior work experience in a regulated environment is a definite asset.
- Knowledge of and experience working with Cannabis industry would be considered an asset.
- Desire and ability to develop a positive in-depth understanding of cannabis.
- Confident analyzing sales reports, identifying business trends, and responding accordingly for the business.
- Strong floor leadership and coaching skills to develop and motivate a sales team.
- Must be enthusiastic, friendly, optimistic, outgoing, and a team player.
- Interested in developing employees and fostering a learning environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
- Ability to analyze data to make decisions.
- Must have excellent attendance and professionalism.
- Detail oriented and able to handle cash, and operate a POS register.
- Strong organizational, communication, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Available to work rotating shifts including: days, evenings, weekdays, weekends, some holidays.
- Valid CannSell certification or ability to obtain certificatio
online – https://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=3ced4b1a72671503