Job Opening Information
The Yard Team Member is responsible for assisting all customers in the yard with their product needs while maintaining a safe, clean and organized environment. If you enjoy being outdoors, staying active and working with a strong team this position is right for you!
Your role :
• Provide customers with expert advice and assistance for their lumber and building material needs
• Assist customers in loading product safely and efficiently
• Check invoices and verify correct product is provided
• Assist with the daily upkeep of the department including off loading trucks, culling lumber, organizing stock, cleaning, price labelling, & maintaining pallets/stock
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment for employees and customers
• Opening and closing duties as needed in the Yard
The qualifications we are looking for :
You enjoy physical work and strive to provide high-quality customer service? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team! Knowledge of building materials will be considered an asset.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
• An inclusive and safe working environment
• Promotion of work-life balance
• Exclusive employee discounts
• Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
• Opportunities for advancement within the company
• An employer that’s involved in the community
• Teamwork and ongoing training
• A comprehensive training program for all new hires
• A company discount on store merchandise
• A student incentive program
• And much more!
Apply and/or view the full job posting at https://lowes.hiringplatform.ca/processes/77333-team-member-lumber-yard?locale=en&source=indeed&utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed