Job Opening Information
Full Job Description
Are you ready for your next career opportunity?
If you are looking to join a team that manages with a highly visible, hands-on approach and provide the leadership and vision to fuel the growth of a successful Canadian business, then we are the right place for you!
The Assistant Team Leader provides support to the Management team in overseeing the daily retail store operations. In the absence of the management team, the Assistant Team Leader acts as the Manager on Duty (MOD), and ensures that assigned tasks are completed, store opening/closing procedures are followed, and employees work safely.
Why join our team?
- Stimulating and diverse working environment;
- Company matched pension plan;
- Variety of tasks performed;
- Tailor-made training program and integration process; and
- Opportunity to develop management skills and pursue a career within the company.
What do you need to succeed?
- Approximately one (1) year of relevant experience in the retail industry;
- Flexible availability required (day, evening, weekend);
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Demonstrates leadership, organizational and teamwork skills; and
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and high-volume environment.