With a credit card through our online payment portal. This service applies only to tickets issued within the County of Hastings court jurisdiction.
By Interac E-Transfer
Hastings County Provincial Offences have expanded our payment options to include E-transfers in efforts to reduce the need to attend in person at the court office. This service applies only to tickets issued within the County of Hastings Court jurisdiction.
By exercising this payment option for recently issued ticket, you are selecting Option 1 – Plea of Guilty: Voluntary out-of-court payment of the fine payment must be made within 15 days of the service date and you are required to pay the total payable indicated on the offence notice, from the reverse of your offence notice.
If a conviction has been registered against you, you are to pay the total payable within the time allowed by the Justice of the Peace. The total payable can be obtained from your Notice of Fine and Due Date or you may visit www.ontario.ca/ticketsandfines webpage to obtain the total amount due.
Instructions for E-Transfer
- It is necessary to create a contact prior to sending payment, the contact name should be listed as Hastings County POA with the following email: email@example.com
- When e-transferring funds the following details must be included in your E-transfer payment message field.
- The 8 digit ticket number and ICON Code (insert image of ticket here with numbers circled)
- The total payable for your fine (insert image of ticket here with TP circled
- Your full name and date of birth( format yy/mm/dd)
- Your email address and phone number
- As the sender you will receive an automatic e-transfer withdraw notification, this will be your payment receipt, it is recommended you keep record of your payment.
Failure to include the above details in your e-transfer message field, may result in a declined or a delay in payment processing. Should the fine go past due or into default, an administrative fee will be added and steps will be taken to enforce your defaulted fine. For example, information may be provided to a consumer reporting agency and, for certain offences including speeding, your driver’s licence may be suspended.
Processing time may take up to 3 days, we ask that you monitor your email and ensure your fine is paid in advance of the due date.
Dial 613-966-0331 and use your Visa or Mastercard credit card to make your payment. A receipt will not be issued for this payment method. An authorization number will be verbally provided to confirm your payment.
Send a cheque or money order, Visa or Mastercard to the address indicated on the payment notice. Please include the fine number when mailing payment. It is your responsibility to ensure payment is received prior to the fine due date.
Located at the Provincial Offences office, 235 Pinnacle St, 3rd Floor, Room 305, Belleville or at any other Provincial Offences office in Ontario. Payments can be accepted by debit card, cash, Visa or Mastercard, cheque or money order.