The County of Hastings is utilizing the Bids & Tenders digital procurement portal for the administration of tenders and Request for Proposals.
Utilizing Bids & Tenders allows us to fully automate and administer the competitive purchasing process on-line. We believe this change will result in a more efficient process resulting in benefits to both the County and our vendor community.
Why do I need to register?
Vendors who do not already have a paid subscription, are invited to purchase an unlimited annual subscription fee of $175.05 from e-Procurement platform at www.bidsandtenders.ca or at hastingscounty.bidsandtenders.ca. For those who do less bidding, a one-time fee of $52.38 per download can be purchased. Bid documents can be pre-viewed entirely online before payment is required.
When creating an account, Bidders select commodity code(s) for goods, services and construction and the Bidding System will notify the Vendor by email of any bid opportunities matching their commodity code selection.
The unlimited subscription will provide Vendors with the following benefits and services:
- Unlimited access to register for all bid opportunities Powered by Bids & Tenders™ across North America.
- Automatic notifications of new bid opportunities, addenda, site meeting reminders & bid results
- Unlimited use of online submissions, document downloads and addenda notices
- Unlimited category subscription for bid matching
- Instant access to bid results
- Customized vendor dashboard that allows quick access to active opportunities and bid history
- Self-serve profile management
- Ability to add up to 10 contacts to your account
- Ability to register for the Emergency Contact database
How do I register?
For step by step instructions on how to create an Account please refer to the Vendor Guide