There are 253 beds at Hastings Manor across 8 resident home areas (“villas”). There is two villas per floor (2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th floor).
Each villa has approximately 32 resident rooms, a dining room, a fireplace lounge, two sunrooms, an activity room, a spa, and in-villa personal laundry. Windows can be opened in each room.
There is a balcony area between the villas on each floor.
There are two villas that are secured on 2nd floor. These villas have direct access to a secured therapeutic gardens for outdoor enjoyment.
The home has both basic and preferred accommodation (semi-private, private).
- Basic room – two residents to a room sharing a bathroom. There is a partial wall between rooms.
- Semi-private room – single room, sharing a bathroom
- Private room – a single room, with an private washroom
Rates are set by the Ministry of Long-Term Care, and may be adjusted annually. Basic accommodations could be subject to applicable to subsidies, where applicable. Semi-Private and Private room rates are the responsibility of the resident in full.
Below is the most up-to-date information on rates:
What is included:
The monthly rate is inclusive of:
- Meals (three times per day, and as needed)
- Nutritional snacks (two times per day, and as needed)
- Hydration needs 24/7
- All direct care needs
- Housekeeping and Laundry services
- Maintenance of room and facility
- Physiotherapy (if required)
- Medical and care supplies
- Personal hygiene supplies
Rates do not include:
- Additional care requests (i.e. massage therapy, foot care, dental etc.)
- In-room cable television
- Personal internet services
Phones are available in each room for an additional cost, arranged by the home. Internet and cable television are the responsibility of the resident/family. In-home services can be arranged for footcare, dental services, and newspaper delivery. Hair services are available on-site for a fee.
What to Bring:
At Hastings/Quinte Long-Term Care Homes, we want you to feel that you are at home. It is our people and our community that make this a home of choice. The below items are encouraged to allow each resident to have their room feel like home:
- Personal belongings: clothing, pictures, mementos and small furnishings.
- Furnishing and personal electrical appliance needs to be approved by the Facilities Maintenance Department before going into the resident’s room.
What not to bring:
For the safety and well-being of all residents in the home, the below items are not permitted:
- Wall-mounted television
- Items of significant value (i.e. jewelry or sums of money)
- Extension cords
If you are interested in visiting Hastings Manor for a tour, please contact Jennifer LeClair at 613-968-6467 extension 2244. COVID visiting guidelines will apply to anyone entering the home.
For those unable to attend in person, please click here a virtual visit.