Thank you for your interest in Hastings County’s directly operated before and after school programs.
Our partnerships with the Algonquin and Lakeshore Catholic District School Board and the Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board allows us to provide high quality before & after school programs to children who attend the noted schools.
Our programs are licensed by the Ministry of Education and staffed by Registered Early Childhood Educators/ Child and Youth workers. Programming is based on the Ministries, “How Does Learning Happen” and the four learning foundations, Belonging, Wellbeing, Engagement and Expression.
The County of Hastings directly operates Before and After School Programs, at the following locations:
Before and After School:
- Sir John A MacDonald Public School
- Trent River Public School
- Frankford Public School
After School Only:
- St. Michael’s Catholic School
For more information on the above listed Before and After Programs, please contact us at[email protected]>
For all other before and after school programs in the County of Hastings.
Hastings County Children’s Services – Before & After School Program Parent Handbook 2021 2022 school year
- Hastings County Before and After School Programs Infection Control Policy and Procedures
- Ministry of Health – COVID-19 school and childcare screening tool
To register for the current 2020-2021 school year please complete the following forms and email to : [email protected]
- Acknowledgement of Parent Handbook and Payment Policies
- After School only Schedule Agreement : St. Michael Catholic School
- Before & After School Schedule Agreement
- Childcare emergency information contact form
To register for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year please complete the following forms and email to: [email protected]
Families previously enrolled in the County of Hastings directly operated before and after school programs will be given first priority to secure a space in the program. New families will be placed on a waitlist. Further details are available in the parent handbook.