Job Opening Information
Education, Designations and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in relevant field or equivalent education and experience.
- 1-2 years relevant administrative support experience in fast-paced office setting including experience working in a health care environment.
- Demonstrated experience and success in managing small projects.
- Experience in supporting Human Resources Management administratively is a strong asset.
- Demonstrated experience writing reports, correspondences and other communication pieces.
- Proficiency in Windows OS and MS Office Suite programs as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong aptitude to learn and use computer applications and software as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to maintain a consistent professional manner with both internal staff and external stakeholders and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize, multi-task and handle competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member to achieve desired results.
- Strong work ethic, reliable and self-directed.
- Able and willing to embrace change and effectively manage stresses of a busy office environment.
- Ability to speak French is an asset in French Designated areas.
- Ability to attend off-site meetings as required.
- A current and original copy of a satisfactory Criminal Records Check required
- A Vulnerable Sector Search and/or Child Abuse Registry Check may be required
- Ability to speak French is an asset in French Designated areas
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required
online – https://careeredge.on.ca/careers/administrative-assistant-ii/