Utility Operator – IKO Industries Ltd.
Job Opening Information
Ability to work shift work in a 24x7 physically demanding environment
From $23.68 an hour
Reporting to the Production Superintendent, the primary roles and responsibilities of the Utility Employee are to provide support in the Production department.
- Housekeeping duties including shoveling, sweeping, and cleaning in a harsh environment
- Inspection and changing of crusher screens and dust collector bags
- Testing for and identification of colour quality
- Operation of hand tools, power tools and mobile equipment
- High exposure to standing, climbing, crawling, lifting and material handling
- Exposure to vibration, dust, weather extremes, confined spaces, heights and noise
- Ability to work shift work in a 24×7 physically demanding environment
- Grade 12 education
Salary: Starting at $23.68 hourly
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee’s sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Apply and/or view the full job posting at https://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=b623002394d73348&l=Stirling-Rawdon%2C+ON&tk=1grj02e5lm9u8806&from=ja&alid=59c25d95e4b0a21306d9bd79&utm_campaign=job_alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&rgtk=1grj02e5lm9u8806