Job Opening Information
STARTING WAGE: $31.25 per hour + 12.5% in lieu
• Nursing or related work including the administration of medications and supervision
of staff. Must be able to work any shift.
• Must hold a current Registered Practical Nurse Certificate of Competency and be
certified to give medications.
• Must have demonstrated ability:
o to effectively supervise other staff in a team environment;
o to provide, with minimal supervision the appropriate care to meet the needs of
o to provide assistance to other staff and participate in resident care with a
o to effectively communicate with the elderly, fellow employees and the general
o to accurately follow written procedures and verbal instructions from
supervisory staff, and to willingly carry out any and all assigned duties
o regularly and punctually attend work
Centennial Manor has been approved for the Community Commitment Program for
Nurses (CCPN) and the successful candidate for this position may be eligible for up to
$25,000 in funding. To be eligible for the CCPN, a nurse must:
– Not have been employed as a nurse in Ontario in the six months prior to being
– Hold a certificate of Registration in good standing from the College of Nurses of
– Begin employment no later than March 31, 2024;
– Commit to 24 -months of employment at a full-time work schedule offered by the
– Not simultaneously receive funds from the Ministry of Health for the Tuition
Support Program for Nurses.
Additional information on the CCPN can be found at www.healthforceontario.ca/ccpn
Interested candidates may submit their resume and covering letter to the following:
Human Resources Advisor
Talent Management & Acquisition
Please quote “2022-1133-CM-215 – Your Name” in the subject line.