Job Opening Information
$25.02 per hour
• Must have a post-secondary diploma or degree in Recreation and Leisure studies, Therapeutic
Recreation, Kinesiology or other related field from a community college or University.
• Courses in Gerontology and Restorative Aid training would be beneficial.
• Previous experience in coordinating activities for seniors and knowledge of community
• Experience planning and implementing programs for seniors that are suitable for individuals at
a lower cognitive and physical functioning level.
• A class “F” Driver’s License is required.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with residents, family
members and co-workers.
• Excellent skills in communication, motivation.
• Computer literacy with experience in the use of Activity Pro, Point Click Care and RAI-MDS 2.0
is an asset.
• A demonstrated ability to carry out assigned duties and to regularly and punctually attend
Please send resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com
Human Resources Advisor
Talent Management & Acquisition