Job Opening Information
days, afternoons, nights
• Must be a graduate of a Diploma or Degree Nursing Program and hold a current Certificate of Registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario,
• Current knowledge and skills in Psychiatric / Mental Health Nursing / Mental Health Act.
• Recent related experience in Psychiatric / Mental Health Nursing,
• Enrolled in degree program or willing to commit to enrollment – Psychiatric Nursing or Psychology,
• Must have demonstrated leadership skills to assume charge responsibility,
• Must have satisfactory work performance in present position,
• Must have previous proven good attendance record,
• Capable of coping with a demanding workload,
• Must be available for all shifts,
• Evidence of continuing education (annually) in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing/Psychology, and
• A current CPR Certificate.
online – https://www.eluta.ca/spl/rn-full-time-sills-5-mental-health-belleville-general-hospital-66f31cdb1eeb3d7d599fee4b76a11e38