Job Opening Information
If you have ambition, talent and drive, consider a fast-moving career with Canada Post. We are currently seeking a part-time Post Office Assistant who will use a customer-focused approach when providing counter services to customers.
Note: The ideal candidate should reside in the community. Applicants outside the community in which the Post Office is located may be considered as needed.
- High school or provincial equivalency and/or experience in business administration
- Training and/or experience interacting with the public in a retail and/or service environment, including sales and cash transactions
- Understanding of general or post office accounting systems.
- Physically fit to lift mail containers of up to 50 lb, push or pull boxes, sort mail and stand for extended periods of time
- A character reference letter
Note: The ideal candidate should reside in the community. Applicants within a 50 km radius of the Post Office may be considered as needed.
As part of the selection process selected candidates will be required to complete a security screening process.
Safety Sensitive Positions
This position may be considered a Safety Sensitive position.
Apply and/or view the full job posting at https://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=e66651ec727da5cd&l=Stirling-Rawdon,+ON&tk=1g65t44bqot2k800&from=ja&alid=59c25d95e4b0a21306d9bd79&utm_campaign=job_alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&rgtk=1g65t44bqot2k800