Job Opening Information
Flexible, casual home and community care job. Personal Support Worker (PSW) or Health Care Aide (HCA) Certificate is welcome.
Available locations: Campbellford Overnights
Bayshore is seeking a dedicated Personal Caregiver to join our amazing team as we continue our 50+ year tradition of providing high-quality care to our community. As a trusted partner, Bayshore is working to respond and provide much needed services to its clients and communities across Canada. As a Personal Caregiver, we offer you the chance to make a difference and do meaningful work within the settings and schedules that match your needs and interests.
At Bayshore, you create special moments for clients every day. If your calling is to “be the difference” by providing outstanding care, then a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
Who You Are
- Desire to help improve the lives of those in your community
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care services to clients and knowledge of practices for community care
- Have either a reliable mode of transportation (Bus, Train, etc) OR a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle for commuting
- A clear Police Criminal Record able to get a Vulnerable Sector Screening if required
- Completion of formal, accredited caregiver training program and/or a combination of equivalent education and experience is considered an asset
- Must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada**
Apply and/or view the full job posting at