Job Opening Information
Monday – Friday schedule. Flexible or part time hours can be negotiated. No Shift work. Overtime is available.
- and fine dexterity is an asset
- Technical ability to troubleshoot, repair, and perform maintenance on a variety of industrial equipment including CNC machines, conventional machining equipment, fork trucks, compressors, pneumatic and electrical controls
- Proficient with Windows Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good housekeeping and organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Dexterity to work with fine/detailed equipment and product
- Machinery, fork truck operation, and heavy rigging experience is an asset
- Welding experience is an asset
- Mandatory criminal background check
- Must be a Canadian citizen
- English language required
- Be interested in a long term, rewarding career
We are seeking a multi-skilled individual to take over the completion and organization of a variety of machine maintenance and technical tasks. This position will need experience in small intricate work, building maintenance, mechanical and electrical repair. This individual will also be responsible for reaching out and working with outside service professionals when required. The overall responsibility of this person is to ensure that the building and equipment meets the requirements needed to produce and deliver our finished product.
- Organize, perform/delegate, and record all equipment and building maintenance
- Preform odd jobs throughout plant including but not limited to carpentry and 5S initiative tasks
- Assist in materials and equipment handling
- Estimate durations of development, fabrication, construction and repair tasks
- Document and create work instructions for all regular maintenance
- Other duties as required
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Monday – Friday schedule. Flexible or part time hours can be negotiated.
- No Shift work.
- Overtime is available.
- Bright, clean, friendly environment with free coffee
- Boot, eyewear and group health plans
- Top industry salary offered based on experience and performance
Online via META Services at https://metaservices.ca/job_posting/maintenance-manager/