Job Opening Information
- Completion of a two-year diploma in Public Relations, Event Management or relevant field
- Minimum two (2) years experience in coordinating departmental activities and events (e.g., collecting data, collating, scheduling, assigning duties, bringing in other departments to ensure a successful event)
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, execute and promote special events
- Experience with recruiting and supervising volunteers.
- Dynamic team player; must relish working within an environment that is dynamic, self-reflective, collaborative and constantly questioning, where constituent voices are encouraged and reflect a strong sense of shared ownership.
- Innovator and idea generator, willing to take risks and responsive to the creative ideas of others; hands-on, approachable and accessible
- Ability to work effectively with in a diverse environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively listening to ensure understanding of needs and responding to those needs in a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise written correspondence
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to manage and organize time effectively
online – https://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=abd3387a29b1e21d