Job Opening Information
- No previous construction experience is needed, however is preferred.
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED.
- Possesses a clean driver’s license and must be insurable under the company’s insurance policy.
- Have a clean criminal record.
- Physically able to the workload of a general laborer and have full range of mobility in the upper and lower body.
- Able to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
- Have reliable transportation to/from work.
4) Responsibilities: Follow all instructions given by the Snow Manager/Supervisor(s).
- Thoroughly understands and follows the company policies and safety manual.
- Reports any/all unsafe conditions or accidents.
- Properly and safely work with all equipment.
- Reports to work on time.
- Reports to work in a suitable uniform wearing the proper wintry weather clothing, boots and gloves.
- Able to communicate with supervisor in a prompt and thorough manner.
- Able to use basic tools safely and properly; shovels, snow blower, snow broom, ice melt spreader.
online – https://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=ae77d7f5d010d4ce