Job Opening Information
· Diligent attention to job orders and inventory specifications
· Safe and effective forklift operation
· Lifting material into position and using controls to lower into paint tanks.
· Attention to specific detail as product completes the paint cycle, ensuring quality paint coverage on all orders
· Maintains all required record keeping and generates written reports as required by the Company to document production activity.
· Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
· Effectively uses time to meet and exceed production expectations.
· Safe and effective operation of overhead hoists and cranes.
· Filling Paint Bins
· Prepping material to be dipped, (i.e. taping or removing excess metal shavings)