Job Opening Information
WAGE RANGE: $22.92 per hour + 4% vacation per pay
• Set up of meals as per posted menu.
• Portioning appropriate food items as per standard portion sizes and posted
• Follow and complete audit books.
• Cleaning and sanitizing work area.
• Operate kitchen equipment.
• Re-therming food items as per posted menu
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Ministry approved Food Service Worker Certificate.
• Food Handler Certificate from the Public Health Unit
• Knowledge of Food Premises Regulations made under the Public Health
• Must have demonstrated ability to:
o regularly and punctually attend work
o perform with minimal supervision the daily routines developed
for the Dietary Department.
o effectively communicate with the elderly, fellow employees,
and the general public.
o accurately follow written procedures and verbal instructions
from Supervisory staff.
o complete tasks as a team player to ensure cooperation and
excellence in residents satisfaction
Interested candidates may submit their resume and covering letter to the following:
Juliana Alvarez-Molina, H.BComm
Human Resources Advisor
Talent Management & Acquisition
Please quote “Dietary Aide CM- Your Name” in the subject line.