Job Opening Information
Full Job Description
Our growing team is looking for a Customer Service Representative – Personal Lines to join our team in Bancroft, Ontario!
Are you looking to start a new career? Do you have strong customer service skills? If so, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our office is proud to be a long standing member of the Bancroft community.
· To provide legendary service directly to the client, after the sale by the Sales Executive.
· Where appropriate, procure a sale, normally through upgrading and bundling coverage for personal lines clients
· Communicate with the client in person, by phone, email, etc. to process additions, deletions or changes to their policy on the appropriate broker management system and to provide professional advice or recommendations regarding their coverage.
· Ensure all transactions and renewals are accounted for and processed accurately and on a timely basis.
· Provide quotations or estimates to clients on premiums, data enter work to create files, update information, confirm data and coverage and to record appropriate changes or adjustments.
· Communicate with insurance company personnel as required.
· As an independent broker working for your client, acts as liaison with the insurer and balances the interests of the client, McDougall Insurance and the insurance company in force.
· Function as part of a team responsible for assisting in the collection of accounts receivable and in any other area as required.
· Must have exceptional customer service skills.
· Must be sales oriented and have a working knowledge of the risk and insurance products involved.
· Acts in a professional manner at all times and maintains a position of trust and confidentiality.
· Acts in an open, respectful, honest and helpful manner with all team members, clients and other staff.
· A valid RIBO or OTL license is considered an asset or willing to obtain