Cook (Part-time) – Livita Bridge Street Retirement Residence
Job Opening Information
6:00 am to 2:00 pm - (4 shifts biweekly for a total of 30 hours)
$16.67 per hour
- Food Handler’s Certificate
- Minimum 1 year cooking experience preferred
- Ensure the quality of food preparation and service meets or exceeds facility standards in acceptability, quality, appearance and palatability by inspecting visually, tasting and smelling.
- Communicate in a strong, effective and polite manner with all departments affecting the kitchen
- Ensure all sanitation and safety standards are adhered to
- Ensure order, cleanliness and hygiene is maintained in the various kitchen areas including refrigerators, freezer, pantry and storerooms. That food products are stored, dated and rotated to ensure high standards of freshness and in accordance with provincial regulations.
- Good communication skills
- Physically fit with the ability to stand for long periods and lift up to 20 lbs.
- Good knife skills
- Exemplary customer service skills and attitude Mental alertness and ability to quickly problem solve while multi-tasking
Apply and/or view the full job posting at https://metaservices.ca/job_posting/cook-part-time/