Job Opening Information
$22.92, $23.73 per hour probationary rate $23.17, $23.98 per hour after probationary period
• A chef training diploma or certificate or a culinary management diploma or certificate in
accordance with the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care Homes Act and
Regulations, or a certificate of qualification as a Cook issued by the Director of
• Ministry Approved Food Service Worker Certificate
• Current Food Handler Certificate from the Public Health Unit.
• Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent.
• Knowledge of Food Premises Regulations made under the Public Health Act.
• Demonstrated ability to:
o Organize and manage time
o Be a team leader
o Work with minimal supervision
o Regularly and punctually attend work
o Complete tasks as a team player to ensure cooperation and excellence in
o Accurately follow and meet Ministry Standards, written procedures, and verbal
• Have good communication skills and problem solving abilities
Interested candidates may submit their resume and covering letter to the following:
Human Resources Advisor
Talent Management & Acquisition
Please quote “2022-1133-CM-56 – Your Name” in the subject line.