Job Opening Information
during the week typically between 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm and some weekend or daytime sessions.
The number and times of available sessions are based on our client’s needs and will fluctuate from week to week.
- Development of goal-focused activities
- Implementation of programs
- Behavior Management
- Case notes as required
- Diploma in Child and Youth Work or related Social Service Diploma or Degree
- ‘G’ Class Driver’s License and Vehicle
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Organizational, Administrative and Report-Writing Skills
- Knowledge of FASD, ODD, Autism, ADHD, Anxiety Disorders and other diagnoses is beneficial
Apply and/or view the full job posting at https://bridgewayfamilyhomes.betterteam.com/child-and-youth-worker-1