Job Opening Information
- Greet customers warmly and promote customer loyalty
- Process transactions very precisely
- Keep all checkout work stations clean, tidy, and uncluttered
- Produce and balance the cash report at the end of each shift
- Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and health and safety
The qualifications we are looking for:
Do you have a passion for leading and developing a team? Are you driven to increase sales and service? You have what it takes to be part of our team!
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
Apply and/or view the full job posting at https://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=aef95a67e12b7b71&q=new+jobs&l=Madoc&tk=1gchdgf62r3vp800&from=ja&alid=59b92ddae4b03598663087db&utm_campaign=job_alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_source=jobseeker_emails&rgtk=1gchdgf62r3vp800