Job Opening Information
- Highly motivated and dedicated individuals to work in our Belleville corrugated box converting plant.
- Ability to work on a rotating 8-hour shift schedule Monday to Friday with overtime on a voluntary basis.
- Safety: Must show a commitment to an interdependent safety-first attitude.
- Positive Attitude: Consistently display positive behaviour that supports the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Manufacturing experience an asset.
- Current Forklift and/or First Aid certification an asset.
online – https://ca.indeed.com/jobs?q&l=Belleville%2C%20ON&fromage=last&sort=date&vjk=40bcab3a89c747e4&advn=1210568976569911