Job Opening Information
$24 per hour
Boyer GM is looking for an Automotive Apprentice. Paid schooling and training.
Did you know that the automotive industry is growing and changing fast? GM is at the front of this revolution and with new age Gas and Diesel engines a long with over 20 new electric models coming from now until 2030. This is your chance to work a great career and learn the next generation of technology.
Starting salary is $24 hourly.
An Automotive Apprentice Technician is primarily responsible for the repair and maintenance of automotive equipment. Their duties include performing inspections, running vehicle diagnostic tests, and replacing damaged and/or outdated components.
An Automotive Technician must have a comprehensive understanding of automotive engines and systems. Their primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing routine automotive maintenance tasks, which could include oil change, tire rotation, battery installations, headlight and taillight installations, transmission work/flushes, air conditioner recharges, and front-end alignments
- Conducting diagnostic procedures to identify the cause of automotive issues and make effective and accurate recommendations
- Conducting necessary repairs and testing vehicles before handing them back to customers
- Inspecting vehicles to ensure they meet provincial requirements for safety and emissions
- Maintaining knowledge of current industry best practices
- Maintaining paperwork and customer records
- Ensuring equipment longevity
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply online: https://loyalistces.ca/job/automotive-apprentice-2/