The County of Hastings is currently accepting applications for Dietary Aide in the Dietary Department at Centennial Manor Long Term Care Facility in Bancroft, Ontario.
- Set up of meals as per posted menu.
- Portioning appropriate food items as per standard portion sizes and posted menu.
- Follow and complete audit books.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work area.
- Operate kitchen equipment.
- Re-therming food items as per posted menu
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ministry approved Food Service Worker Certificate.
- Food Handler Certificate from the Public Health Unit
- Knowledge of Food Premises Regulations made under the Public Health Act.
- Must have demonstrated ability to:
- regularly and punctually attend work
- perform with minimal supervision the daily routines developed for the Dietary Department.
- effectively communicate with the elderly, fellow employees, and the general public.
- accurately follow written procedures and verbal instructions from Supervisory staff.
- complete tasks as a team player to ensure cooperation and excellence in residents satisfaction
Hours of Work:
$22.92 per hour + 4% vacation per pay